We released this cloth mask shopping guide for Jacksonville after the recent recommendation from the CDC for everyone to wear a face mask when out in public. This recommendation sent a rush of people searching for where to buy masks for their family. Here in Jacksonville there are lots of makers and boutiques that have switched traditional production to accommodate the need.
We’ve rounded up as many local sources as we could find, but if we missed anyone, please be sure to leave a comment with the shop name and link and we’ll get them added asap. Supply and shipping time may vary so be sure to read the stores’ latest updates before placing your order.
It’s important to note that cloth face coverings are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance. The recommended way to sterilize your cloth mask is to wash it in hot water.
Shop for a Mask
- AlinasArt – Protective Face Mask. 100% Cotton With Filter. Adult & child sizes, choice of fabric. $8.00
- Blue Door Bodega – Washable Cotton Mask. One size, choice of fabric. $12.00
- Bobby K Boutique – 100% Cotton Mask. Size small, medium or large. Random fabric, no choice. $10.00
- DeLoach Studios – Washable Reusable Unisex Face Mask. Adult & child sizes, choice of fabric. $12.00
- Grata Designs – 3 Layer Face Mask. Adult & child sizes, choice of color. $12.00
- Gown & Garter Studio – Handcrafted Face Mask. Sizes small or large, choice of fabric. $15.00
- ilostmyslipper Button & Things – Anti Dust Cotton Fabric Mask. Washable, Reusable. Adult & child sizes, choice of fabric. $22.50
- Jax Beach Design Studio – Breathable, 100% Cotton Mask with Filter Pocket (filter not provided). One size, choice of fabric. $6.00
- Ks Got You Covered – Cotton Mask. Washable/Reusable. Adult & child sizes, choice of fabric. $9.00
- LDD Pet Boutique – Cotton Washable/Reusable Mask. Adult & child sizes, choice of fabric. $10.00
- MarMask – 3-Layer Handcrafted Face Masks. Washable/Reusable. $24.95
- Mud & Thread – Pleated Cotton Mask. 50% of sales go to RAM. Random fabric, no choices. $12.00
- Sew Vicious Boutique – Cloth Face Mask. Adult & child sizes, ladies or unisex fabric, no specific choice. $7.00
- SoRetro Straps – Double Layered Cotton Fabric. One size, choice of fabric or select “surprise me”. $9.00
- TerriEllisDesign – Cloth Face Mask. Single Ply and Double Ply available. Choice of fabric. $9.99-$15.99
- The Candi Shoppe – 100% Cotton Barrier Mask. Choice of fabric. $15.00
- WonderWristWraps – Cloth Face Mask, Face Protection, Washable, Reusable. Adult & child sizes, choice of black or random colors. $10.00
Sew Your Own Mask
There are also several helpful online tutorials available if you’re interested in sewing your own masks.
This post may contain affiliate links.
5 thoughts on “Cloth Mask Shopping Guide for Jacksonville”
Live right here in Jax? We offer local pick up also. Just use code local at checkout and we will contact you to pick up your order in the mandarin area at our door with contactless pickup. Free shipping also available for orders over $25 with code freeship
How quickly are the masks available locally?
You’d have to check with each individual seller, but most have them in stock and ship in a few days.
Simply Jeanette on Etsy. Made in Atlantic Beach. Free shipping, delivery or pickup depending on location.
My friends own Grata Designs here in Jax and they are making cloth masks. Please include them . http://www.gratadeaigns.com